Monart Glass was manufactured from about 1922 until 1961 at Moncrieff’s North British Glassworks, Perth, Scotland. It was developed by Salvador Ysart, a master glassmaker originally from Barcelona, Spain, and his four sons: Paul, Augustine, Vincent and Antoine. The production really began in 1924, but was sporadic and based on orders received. During World War II and shortly after, 1939-1947, production was limited to the work the family did in their spare time. For the most part only the Ysart family worked on the glass, although the grinding and polishing was done by Frank Stewart.


Warning: gethostbyaddr() [function.gethostbyaddr]: Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address in /home/bristolb/public_html/stats/php-stats.recphp.php on line 282